- This machine is designed for twin side labeling on flat / oval shape bottles and containers. It can be incorporated with a line or operated individually.
- Misubishi PLC combine with Proface human / machine inter face LCD touch screen control.
- Japan made 5-phase stepping motor and driver (Oriental).
- Stainless steel frame construction is standard.
- Labeling speed is automatically synchronized with conveyor speed to ensure quality labeling.
- 50 job set-up can be stored in memory for easy recall.
- Conveyor driven by variable speed in memory for AC motor (Siemens brand).
- Italy made gearbox (BONFIGLIOLI RIDUTTORI S.p.A.)
- Simple adjustments with coupled moement design of two labeling heads with easy access.
- Powered wipe-down rollers.
- Hot Foil Printer for date-coding.
- “Push & Press” optional attachment is used to ensure smooth labeling without wrinkles or bubbles.
- Tapered products can take advantage of the “Labeling Heads Angle Adjustment” up to 15 degree for conforming to the product shape.
- Product separating screw for high speed labeling.
- LRD-6110 Lion Sensor for transparent labels.
- Servo motor for high speed labeling.
|Label Width||A Type:1–12, C Type:1–18 cm|
|D Type:1–22, E Type:1–25 cm|
|Label Length||1.5–25 cm|
|Product Thickness(diameter)||3–13 cm (bigger size is available on request )|
|Reel Diameter(Inner/Outer)||7.6–36 cm (Max.)|
|Labeling Speed||12–25 Meter, 12–70 Meter (Servo motor) per minute|
|Power Consumption||1300 W|