- Designed for automatic bag forming filling and packaging for various powder bags (small package) and handy bags.
- The Auto Filling Packing Machine – CC-1204 automatic bag forming filling metering packaging machine is suitable for all types of free-flow and non free-flow powder and granular products.
- The machine is designed with a gusset type sealing mechanism, ensuring smooth appearance of product without pin-hole problem. No material exists at sealing position that assures superior tightness of sealing.
- Printing points photocell sensor is easy to adjust to eliminate waste of packaging film. Simply input packaging length in case of no printing points photocell sensor.
- Minimum sealing temperature variation. Employ PID calculation to maintain temperature tolerance within ±2°C.
- Product types and weights can be memorized for added convenience of management.
- The transmission system is driven by a servo motor (Mitsubishi from Japan) for high accuracy.
- The control system employs a touch-sensing screen for operational convenience.
- All air cylinders employ Japan (SMC) standards for dependable quality.
- The controller provides a self-diagnostic function. In case any machine trouble occurs, such as no packaging film, no color tape, photocell sensor error, excessive or under sealing temperature or air pressure failure etc, the machine will stop automatically. The screen will display problem points and trouble-shooting instructions.
- The machine is available to equip with a nitrogen gas filling device, that allows the oxygen existing in product to be controlled within under 2%.
- The machine is available to perform perforating packaging function (Two or three packages perforating).
|Machine Size (L×W×H,cm)||90×85×190||105×95×210|
|Machine Weight (kg)||300||350|
|Range of Packaging Film Size(Product Sizes)(cm)||L: 4–12 W: 4–8||L: 12–16.5 W: 8–2.5|
|Packaging Speed||45–60 Bag/min (Depend on Product)|
|Packaging Method||3-side sealing, 4-side sealing, 3-side back sealing|
|Power Required||220V, 3Ø, 7.5HP, 50/60Hz|
|Range of Filling and Metering||1–50 g|
|Air Pressure||6–8 kg/cm²|